Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Merry Monday #126, and 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown

Hello fellow bloggers!  This post is coming really late in the day, so I'm going to try to keep it short.  Here is my card:
 
 
Due to all the sparkle, this was really hard to get a decent pic!  At least to me, it just looks out of focus...  The JOY cutout is a Silhouette file cut in navy blue, layered on silver glitter paper, layered on black, and then on a white card base.  Simple but striking, I think!
 
This is going into the following challenges:
 
Merry Monday:  The Words Have It (focus on the sentiment)
52 {Christmas Card Throwdown}:  Color challenge (red OR blue, black AND white, silver OR gold)
 
If I find any more challenges later, I will add them then...right now, I'll get these linked up and go to bed!  Thanks for stopping by!  Take care!
 
~Marie~

14 comments:

  1. Lovely glittery card, beautiful cut out.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Love the glitter and the die cut is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT this week.

    Hugs, Gill xx
    52CCT Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. très riche et quelle brillance! merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT Marie, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! This whole thing brings me joy! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love that die! Thanks for playing along at Merry Monday this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow--I LOVE this card! Jumped off the screen at me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You nailed both challenges!!! Love the sparkle and the beautiful sentiment. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all that sparkle, what a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!! Love all that sparkle!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful sparkly goodness! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely! I like all that sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat een leuke kaart met al die glitters! Bedankt voor je deelname bij CHCC Extra.

    Groetjes, Renate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...